Feng Shui Photo Do's and Don'ts
Photographs are a great way to increase the positive chi in your living space and bring your environment into alignment with your true self and your goals. Photos can slow rushing chi down a corridor or attract positive energy to a specific space.
Follow these do's and don'ts when you use photographs to Feng Shui your living space.
- Make sure people in photographs are happy, smiling and inspiring.
- Use the Feng Shui ba gua to your advantage by hanging photos of people you admire in the Fame and Recognition trigram, photos of kids in the Children & Creativity trigram, and pictures of you and your significant other in the Romance trigram.
- Select picture frames carefully, keeping the Feng Shui elements and also the aesthetics of your home or apartment in mind.
- Put photos of people in the bedroom, unless it's a picture of you and your significant other from a happy time, like a wedding picture.
- Use photographs of mountains in front of the desk in your home office or a desk where your children do homework. It can lead to a sense of feeling blocked.
- Hang up photos that don't represent your best self and the person you want to be today. Keeping some photos of friends from your past are fine, but don't get stuck there in your mind.
"Yes, I want to apply for a FREE Life Strategy Session with Ken!"
If you're serious about creating Rapid Change and Transforming your life, then apply for a
FREE Life Strategy Session with me.
Where we will help you get crystal clear about where you are now, where you want to be and how to get there.
We’ll uncover the hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success. You’ll leave the call renewed, re-energized and inspired to take action.
If you want to stay where you’re at or if you know of another way to get there or if you’re already there, then I hope this has provided some sort of stimulation to make some positive things happen for you.
But I can tell you that we are going to move mountains for you so you can live a life you love in all areas of your life.
to get started with your new powerful journey to happiness, joy, balance, love, abundance and success.
Much love and respect,