Feng Shui Photo Do's and Don'ts
Photographs are a great way to increase the positive chi in your living space and bring your environment into alignment with your true self and your goals. Photos can slow rushing chi down a corridor or attract positive energy to a specific space.
Follow these do's and don'ts when you use photographs to Feng Shui your living space.
- Make sure people in photographs are happy, smiling and inspiring.
- Use the Feng Shui ba gua to your advantage by hanging photos of people you admire in the Fame and Recognition trigram, photos of kids in the Children & Creativity trigram, and pictures of you and your significant other in the Romance trigram.
- Select picture frames carefully, keeping the Feng Shui elements and also the aesthetics of your home or apartment in mind.
- Put photos of people in the bedroom, unless it's a picture of you and your significant other from a happy time, like a wedding picture.
- Use photographs of mountains in front of the desk in your home office or a desk where your children do homework. It can lead to a sense of feeling blocked.
- Hang up photos that don't represent your best self and the person you want to be today. Keeping some photos of friends from your past are fine, but don't get stuck there in your mind.
If you’ve enjoyed this, if this simple approach resonates with you and you can see yourself getting the results you seek, then you’re really going to enjoy and benefit from a new opportunity I’ve created called ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching.
Essentially, ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching takes you by the hand to completely change your life and sets you up for long term success and happiness in your relationships, career, finances and health.
If all that sounds good to you then hop on over to the ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching page to learn more and I’ll be in touch with you shortly.
If you’re a business owner, entrepreneur, coach, consultant or healer and want to be personally guided to double, triple or even 10x your business while cutting your work hours in half, then you’re going to love the “Board of Directors.”
Or, if you have Feng Shui questions and you’re seeking personal guidance on how to optimize your space, check out the Ultimate Feng Shui Makeover Package to learn more.
I really appreciate you’re commitment to create positive change in your space and life by paying close attention to this article. And I wish you the best of luck, no matter if you decide to join me for “Rapid Change” intuitive coaching or “The Board of Directors” or a 1-on-1 Feng Shui consultation, I wish you success, happiness, peace, harmony and balance in your life.
If you enjoyed this, please let me know in the comments below.
If you think it’s worthy of other people’s attention, please feel free to tell others about it. I’d love to spread this message as far as I can.
Thank you so much again for your attention and I look forward to sharing more great Feng Shui tips to help you discover how Feng Shui transforms your life.
With love and compassion,