Feng Shui Happiness - Use Feng Shui to Discover Your Source of True Happiness
Are you having trouble finding your true life purpose? Is it hard to pinpoint those activities that get you really excited? Or maybe you know what you love to do but you have no idea how to make a living with it.
When you harness the power of Feng Shui in your environment and also within your own personal energy, you'll discover insights that will make the answers more clear. It helps to understand your elemental chi.Metal
- When metal chi dominates your personality, you're talkative and enthusiastic. Have you considered a career in sales, public relations, or marketing? Anything that lets you spend time with people can make you happy. Water
- If your chi is represented by still water, you tend to be calm and pensive. Careers requiring hours of solitude and quiet concentration suit you. On the other hand, a person with moving water chi will be active and on-the-go. Careers that require multi-tasking will keep you stimulated. You may even be an entrepreneur with multiple businesses running at one time!Wood
- You are expansive, wise and creative. Consider careers, like teaching, where you can make a real impact in the world. Fire
- Harness your desire for a good debate in a career where you get to show off -- and channel -- all your fiery passion in ways that can help others. Earth
- Someone with lots of earth chi is very giving. A career in therapy, with not-for-profit groups or anything else where you help others will help you find fulfillment. Consider charity work, too. Who knows what opportunities the Universe will present to you when you open yourself to them?
Learn more about harnessing and balancing the five elements in your living space to help you find your true life purpose and achieve your goals by checking out my new eBook Feng Shui Secrets
: What Everyone Should Know About How to Be Successful with Feng Shui.
If I had to think of an easy way to help you get started and learn EXACTLY how to transform the areas of your life that are causing you the most problems… I would tell you to go check out my eBook “Feng Shui Secrets: What Everyone Should Know About How To Be Successful With Feng Shui.”
You can easily learn how your home may be causing these problems and how to correct them with no interior design or expensive decorating required.
You can go here for all the details: Feng Shui Secrets
If you're really serious about overcoming certain obstacles in your life, here is your chance to
work with me one-on-one to transform the areas of your life that are causing you the most challenges.
With love and compassion,