I often recommend infusing your home with natural scents in order to engage the senses. While fresh, welcoming scents in any form can create the ambiance you want to achieve, it's best to use natural variations.
Here are some natural, scented products that can introduce positive chi into your home or apartment and may also have powerful aromatherapy properties to make you feel calmer, happier, have more energy or even increase your sex drive.
1. Use live flowers like lavender or roses in vases. Remember to replace flowers as soon as they begin to die.
2. Use live herbs like mint to create a subtle but natural scent and a great, natural look in any space!
3. Consider real incense, often imported from Tibet. This also has powerful aromatherapy properties. You'll notice the difference.
4. Use soy or beeswax candles infused with natural scents. Do not display candles in the bathroom or kitchen, as this adds too much fire element to the space. It's okay to burn candles in these areas for short times, but keep them tucked away when not in use.
5. Essential oils create powerful scents. A little bit goes a long way.
6. Evergreen plants give off a great, homey scent in your foyer or living room.
7. Bake! An apple pie, oatmeal cookies... by using your oven, you're activating positive chi for fame and recognition, but you're also filling your home with great aromas that will welcome guests and make them smile.
Looking for more inexpensive, all-natural Feng Shui remedies? Click here for your risk free trial of Feng Shui Secrets: What Everyone Should Know About How to Be Successful.