Feng Shui Under Bed Storage Do's and Don'ts
Boxes, trundle drawers, plastic containers, even vacuum-sealed plastic bags that are designed to maximize storage space under your bed can all help people in small homes or “cozy” city apartments make the most of every square foot.
But it's important in Feng Shui to be careful of what you stow in under bed storage containers. Here are some Feng Shui do's and don'ts. Do:
- Allow the chi to circulate under the bed.
- Store neatly folded blankets, linens and sheets for easy, convenient access.
- Make sure you can get at these items easily -- containers should slide easily out from under the bed.
- Use a trundle drawer or captain's bed for storing these items.Don't:
- Store weapons or sharp metal objects under the bed.
- Store old mementos, love letters or reminders of past relationships.
- Store books, paperwork or anything that reminds you of work.
- Cram items under your bed to the point where you can't access them easily or it creates a cluttered mess.
If you’ve enjoyed this, if this simple approach resonates with you and you can see yourself getting the results you seek, then you’re really going to enjoy and benefit from a new opportunity I’ve created called ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching.
Essentially, ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching takes you by the hand to completely change your life and sets you up for long term success and happiness in your relationships, career, finances and health.
If all that sounds good to you then hop on over to the ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching page to learn more and I’ll be in touch with you shortly.
If you’re a business owner, entrepreneur, coach, consultant or healer and want to be personally guided to double, triple or even 10x your business while cutting your work hours in half, then you’re going to love the “Business Breakthrough Program.”
Or, if you have Feng Shui questions and you’re seeking personal guidance on how to optimize your space, check out the Ultimate Feng Shui Makeover Package to learn more.
I really appreciate you’re commitment to create positive change in your space and life by paying close attention to this article. And I wish you the best of luck, no matter if you decide to join me for “Rapid Change” intuitive coaching or “Business Breakthrough Program” or a 1-on-1 Feng Shui consultation, I wish you success, happiness, peace, harmony and balance in your life.
If you enjoyed this, please let me know in the comments below.
If you think it’s worthy of other people’s attention, please feel free to tell others about it. I’d love to spread this message as far as I can.
Thank you so much again for your attention and I look forward to sharing more great Feng Shui tips to help you discover how Feng Shui transforms your life.
With love and compassion,