Feng Shui Under Bed Storage Do's and Don'ts
Boxes, trundle drawers, plastic containers, even vacuum-sealed plastic bags that are designed to maximize storage space under your bed can all help people in small homes or “cozy” city apartments make the most of every square foot.
But it's important in Feng Shui to be careful of what you stow in under bed storage containers. Here are some Feng Shui do's and don'ts. Do:
- Allow the chi to circulate under the bed.
- Store neatly folded blankets, linens and sheets for easy, convenient access.
- Make sure you can get at these items easily -- containers should slide easily out from under the bed.
- Use a trundle drawer or captain's bed for storing these items.Don't:
- Store weapons or sharp metal objects under the bed.
- Store old mementos, love letters or reminders of past relationships.
- Store books, paperwork or anything that reminds you of work.
- Cram items under your bed to the point where you can't access them easily or it creates a cluttered mess.
When you're ready to bring more money into your life, attract passionate love, gain rapid growth in your career, experience true balance and get unstuck, I would love to work with you on that.
To get started, a 1-on-1 Feng Shui consultation is a great way to gain clarity about where you are now and how to get where you want to be.
For those that are looking for REAL RESULTS over time and a true transformation in your life, then you may be ready for 'Rapid Change'.
If you're looking to learn more about Feng Shui and how it can help you create a life that you love, I suggest you check out my eBook “Feng Shui Secrets: What Everyone Should Know About How To Be Successful With Feng Shui.”
You can easily learn how your home may be causing these problems and how to correct them with no interior design or expensive decorating required.
You can go here for all the details: Feng Shui Secrets
With love and compassion,