Feng Shui Under Bed Storage Do's and Don'ts
Boxes, trundle drawers, plastic containers, even vacuum-sealed plastic bags that are designed to maximize storage space under your bed can all help people in small homes or “cozy” city apartments make the most of every square foot.
But it's important in Feng Shui to be careful of what you stow in under bed storage containers. Here are some Feng Shui do's and don'ts. Do:
- Allow the chi to circulate under the bed.
- Store neatly folded blankets, linens and sheets for easy, convenient access.
- Make sure you can get at these items easily -- containers should slide easily out from under the bed.
- Use a trundle drawer or captain's bed for storing these items.Don't:
- Store weapons or sharp metal objects under the bed.
- Store old mementos, love letters or reminders of past relationships.
- Store books, paperwork or anything that reminds you of work.
- Cram items under your bed to the point where you can't access them easily or it creates a cluttered mess.
"Yes, I want to apply for a FREE Life Strategy Session with Ken!"
If you're serious about creating Rapid Change and Transforming your life, then apply for a
FREE Life Strategy Session with me.
Where we will help you get crystal clear about where you are now, where you want to be and how to get there.
We’ll uncover the hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success. You’ll leave the call renewed, re-energized and inspired to take action.
If you want to stay where you’re at or if you know of another way to get there or if you’re already there, then I hope this has provided some sort of stimulation to make some positive things happen for you.
But I can tell you that we are going to move mountains for you so you can live a life you love in all areas of your life.
to get started with your new powerful journey to happiness, joy, balance, love, abundance and success.
Much love and respect,