Feng Shui Romance: What Color Is Your Perfect Love?
You can use Feng Shui to attract love into your life. In the past, we've explored how to use Feng Shui in your bedroom for romance
, and even how to dress to attract a lover
But you can use different Feng Shui colors to attract a specific personality type into your life for romance.
Remember, “like attracts like.” The best way to attract a lover who embodies certain characteristics is to display those characteristics yourself. Dressing in the Feng Shui colors listed below will help you attract a lover who displays these personality traits. If you are attracted to someone who prefers to dress in one or more of these Feng Shui colors, that can give you great clues into their personality, too. Red
- Looking for a strong partner, vivacious, and passionate? Dress in red. You'll be guaranteed fun times, good luck -- but be certain the passion doesn't fizzle as quickly as it started. Pink
- The best traits of romantic red, tempered with pure intent, romance and long-term happiness, pink is a good color to wear to attract a steady mate. Peach
- Another color in the red family, peach can be used to attract a kind, loving mate. Purple
- Seeking someone with power and wealth? Wear purple. You won't find the fiery, “look-at-me” power of someone in red, but someone with more stately charisma. Blue
- “True blue” isn't just an expression -- it applies to Feng Shui colors. If you're looking for commitment and stability, the person who dons blue might be your perfect life-partner. The same goes for people who prefer yellow. Orange
- People who wear orange share some of the traits with people who possess “red” chi, but are known to be happier rather than combative. Brown
- Wearing brown may not turn heads, but it can send a signal that you are ready for a lifelong commitment; you are strong and stable, like the wood element, and seeking the same in a romantic partner. Black
- Classic black should be dressed up with brighter colors in a formal setting to avoid a sense of depression. Someone dressed in black comes across as sophisticated, intelligent and worldly and is likely to attract the same.
"Yes, I want to work with Ken!"
Please share this with your friends and family as it may be just the spark they need to get unstuck and live a life they love.
Now I'd love to hear from you. Leave your comments below.
Much love and respect,