Feng Shui Romance: What Color Is Your Perfect Love?
You can use Feng Shui to attract love into your life. In the past, we've explored how to use Feng Shui in your bedroom for romance
, and even how to dress to attract a lover
But you can use different Feng Shui colors to attract a specific personality type into your life for romance.
Remember, “like attracts like.” The best way to attract a lover who embodies certain characteristics is to display those characteristics yourself. Dressing in the Feng Shui colors listed below will help you attract a lover who displays these personality traits. If you are attracted to someone who prefers to dress in one or more of these Feng Shui colors, that can give you great clues into their personality, too. Red
- Looking for a strong partner, vivacious, and passionate? Dress in red. You'll be guaranteed fun times, good luck -- but be certain the passion doesn't fizzle as quickly as it started. Pink
- The best traits of romantic red, tempered with pure intent, romance and long-term happiness, pink is a good color to wear to attract a steady mate. Peach
- Another color in the red family, peach can be used to attract a kind, loving mate. Purple
- Seeking someone with power and wealth? Wear purple. You won't find the fiery, “look-at-me” power of someone in red, but someone with more stately charisma. Blue
- “True blue” isn't just an expression -- it applies to Feng Shui colors. If you're looking for commitment and stability, the person who dons blue might be your perfect life-partner. The same goes for people who prefer yellow. Orange
- People who wear orange share some of the traits with people who possess “red” chi, but are known to be happier rather than combative. Brown
- Wearing brown may not turn heads, but it can send a signal that you are ready for a lifelong commitment; you are strong and stable, like the wood element, and seeking the same in a romantic partner. Black
- Classic black should be dressed up with brighter colors in a formal setting to avoid a sense of depression. Someone dressed in black comes across as sophisticated, intelligent and worldly and is likely to attract the same.
If you’ve enjoyed this, if this simple approach resonates with you and you can see yourself getting the results you seek, then you’re really going to enjoy and benefit from a new opportunity I’ve created called ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching.
Essentially, ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching takes you by the hand to completely change your life and sets you up for long term success and happiness in your relationships, career, finances and health.
If all that sounds good to you then hop on over to the ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching page to learn more and I’ll be in touch with you shortly.
If you’re a business owner, entrepreneur, coach, consultant or healer and want to be personally guided to double, triple or even 10x your business while cutting your work hours in half, then you’re going to love the “Board of Directors.”
Or, if you have Feng Shui questions and you’re seeking personal guidance on how to optimize your space, check out the Ultimate Feng Shui Makeover Package to learn more.
I really appreciate you’re commitment to create positive change in your space and life by paying close attention to this article. And I wish you the best of luck, no matter if you decide to join me for “Rapid Change” intuitive coaching or “The Board of Directors” or a 1-on-1 Feng Shui consultation, I wish you success, happiness, peace, harmony and balance in your life.
If you enjoyed this, please let me know in the comments below.
If you think it’s worthy of other people’s attention, please feel free to tell others about it. I’d love to spread this message as far as I can.
Thank you so much again for your attention and I look forward to sharing more great Feng Shui tips to help you discover how Feng Shui transforms your life.
With love and compassion,