Feng Shui Driveways: Is Your Driveway Bringing You Good Fortune?
In Feng Shui, several rounded driveway shapes are considered to attract good luck and positive chi. These shapes include:
- circular with a center island of grass or flowers
- circular with a square center
Some straight or rectangular shapes may carry misfortune.
- A driveway that narrows toward the road may limit career or business opportunities. Cure:
Place a lamppost at the foot of the driveway to illuminate the front door or the top of the house.
- Steep slope, narrowing toward the foot of the driveway can also limit opportunities.Cure:
Two brick posts that flank the driveway's entrance will re-circulate chi and increase opportunities.
- A driveway that slopes down toward the house can cause problems with money, relationships, health or your career. Cure:
Created terraces of pavement along the driveway to soften the flow of chi as it rushes toward the house or aim a spotlight at the top of the roof.
- A driveway or walkway that is narrower than the front door stifles chi. Cure:
Make the walkway or driveway wider than the front door, since a wide front door is good for prosperity.
"Yes, I want to work with Ken!"
Please share this with your friends and family as it may be just the spark they need to get unstuck and live a life they love.
Now I'd love to hear from you. Leave your comments below.
Much love and respect,