Feng Shui Driveways: Is Your Driveway Bringing You Good Fortune?
In Feng Shui, several rounded driveway shapes are considered to attract good luck and positive chi. These shapes include:
- circular with a center island of grass or flowers
- circular with a square center
Some straight or rectangular shapes may carry misfortune.
- A driveway that narrows toward the road may limit career or business opportunities. Cure:
Place a lamppost at the foot of the driveway to illuminate the front door or the top of the house.
- Steep slope, narrowing toward the foot of the driveway can also limit opportunities.Cure:
Two brick posts that flank the driveway's entrance will re-circulate chi and increase opportunities.
- A driveway that slopes down toward the house can cause problems with money, relationships, health or your career. Cure:
Created terraces of pavement along the driveway to soften the flow of chi as it rushes toward the house or aim a spotlight at the top of the roof.
- A driveway or walkway that is narrower than the front door stifles chi. Cure:
Make the walkway or driveway wider than the front door, since a wide front door is good for prosperity.
"Yes, I want to apply for a FREE Life Strategy Session with Ken!"
If you're serious about creating Rapid Change and Transforming your life, then apply for a
FREE Life Strategy Session with me.
Where we will help you get crystal clear about where you are now, where you want to be and how to get there.
We’ll uncover the hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success. You’ll leave the call renewed, re-energized and inspired to take action.
If you want to stay where you’re at or if you know of another way to get there or if you’re already there, then I hope this has provided some sort of stimulation to make some positive things happen for you.
But I can tell you that we are going to move mountains for you so you can live a life you love in all areas of your life.
to get started with your new powerful journey to happiness, joy, balance, love, abundance and success.
Much love and respect,