Feng Shui Driveways: Is Your Driveway Bringing You Good Fortune?
In Feng Shui, several rounded driveway shapes are considered to attract good luck and positive chi. These shapes include:
- circular with a center island of grass or flowers
- circular with a square center
Some straight or rectangular shapes may carry misfortune.
- A driveway that narrows toward the road may limit career or business opportunities. Cure:
Place a lamppost at the foot of the driveway to illuminate the front door or the top of the house.
- Steep slope, narrowing toward the foot of the driveway can also limit opportunities.Cure:
Two brick posts that flank the driveway's entrance will re-circulate chi and increase opportunities.
- A driveway that slopes down toward the house can cause problems with money, relationships, health or your career. Cure:
Created terraces of pavement along the driveway to soften the flow of chi as it rushes toward the house or aim a spotlight at the top of the roof.
- A driveway or walkway that is narrower than the front door stifles chi. Cure:
Make the walkway or driveway wider than the front door, since a wide front door is good for prosperity.
When you're ready to bring more money into your life, attract passionate love, gain rapid growth in your career, experience true balance and get unstuck, I would love to work with you on that.
To get started, a 1-on-1 Feng Shui consultation is a great way to gain clarity about where you are now and how to get where you want to be.
For those that are looking for REAL RESULTS over time and a true transformation in your life, then you may be ready for 'Rapid Change'.
If you're looking to learn more about Feng Shui and how it can help you create a life that you love, I suggest you check out my eBook “Feng Shui Secrets: What Everyone Should Know About How To Be Successful With Feng Shui.”
You can easily learn how your home may be causing these problems and how to correct them with no interior design or expensive decorating required.
You can go here for all the details: Feng Shui Secrets
With love and compassion,