How to Use Wind Chimes in Feng Shui for Career Advancement and More
In Black Sect Feng Shui, we use wind chimes for a number of cures. The right sounds can effectively adjust the chi of a space, promoting positive attention and improving our mood. You can affect different areas of your life -- including your career and your reputation -- by hanging wind chimes in different rooms or different areas of the ba gua.
Additionally, wind chimes hung between a front door and a staircase, which may result in money rapidly leaving a home, can slow the flow of chi and improve your finances. Any wind chimes you select to hang for a Feng Shui cure should:
- have metal tubes that produce a clean, sweet, clear sound
- use five tubes to represent the Five Elements
- be pleasing for you to look at and not out of place with your home's decor.
Let's look at how wind chimes can help you improve the different areas of your life, including your:
- Fame & Reputation
- RelationshipsFame: Wind chimes hung in the fame and recognition area of the ba gua can help enhance your reputation and promote career growth by calling attention to the gifts you have to offer the world. Wisdom: Wind chimes hung in the wisdom and learning portion of the trigram (when you lay the ba gua over a single room or your whole house) can promote clear thinking and improve your intellect. Career:
If you lack energy, even after waking up from a full night's sleep, and have already ensured your bed is in the command position of the room, hang wind chimes in the center of your bedroom. This can help fight depression
and give you the energy to pursue your goals. Relationships with others:
A view of your stove from the front door creates dangerous chi that could provoke fights, arguments, accidents and also negatively affect your family's health. Place wind chimes at the front door or over the stove -- or anywhere between the door and the stove -- to counteract these negative affects.
As you can see, since all areas of our lives are tied together, hanging wind chimes
in certain areas of your home can enhance your career, fame, reputation, relationships with others, and even increase your income. Other Sounds to Adjust the Chi in Your Home:
You can also introduce other sounds into your home to adjust the chi.
- Playing music (different types according to your mood)
- Hosting friends for a karaoke party enlivens a space
"Yes, I want to work with Ken!"
Please share this with your friends and family as it may be just the spark they need to get unstuck and live a life they love.
Now I'd love to hear from you. Leave your comments below.
Much love and respect,