Feng Shui Colors for Attracting Love
Whether you’re looking to attract love or maintain a strong relationship, Feng Shui can play a large role. The layout, design, décor and even color scheme in your bedroom
can affect your love life.
Here are some colors, depending on your personal tastes and relationship goals, which may work well in a bedroom. Greens
– Green is a color of nature and rejuvenation, making it perfect for a restful night’s sleep. It also represents hope and newness – good for attracting a new love. If your intention is romance, however, incorporate deeper accent colors of maroon or red. Blue
– Like green, blue is a tranquil color, making it good for sleep and relaxation. Peach
– If you are seeking love, peach is a good color for the bedroom, as it attracts social opportunities. Pink
– Pink is considered one of the best Feng Shui colors for a bedroom. It combines the fiery romance of the color red, with the metal element in the color white. Pink is the color of true love and lasting romance, and is often recommended for newlyweds. Red
– While painting bedroom walls red will activate too much chi and add too much fire element to the space, red accents can increase passion. Red sheets or blankets are recommended to spice up a love life.
Whatever colors you select, if you want to attract a partner make sure your bedroom isn’t too masculine or too feminine. The space should be welcoming to a partner of the opposite sex. Even a pink bedroom can look classy and gender-neutral, without a lot of frills and lace.
When you're ready to bring more money into your life, attract passionate love, gain rapid growth in your career, experience true balance and get unstuck, I would love to work with you on that.
To get started, a 1-on-1 Feng Shui consultation is a great way to gain clarity about where you are now and how to get where you want to be.
For those that are looking for REAL RESULTS over time and a true transformation in your life, then you may be ready for 'Rapid Change'.
If you're looking to learn more about Feng Shui and how it can help you create a life that you love, I suggest you check out my eBook “Feng Shui Secrets: What Everyone Should Know About How To Be Successful With Feng Shui.”
You can easily learn how your home may be causing these problems and how to correct them with no interior design or expensive decorating required.
You can go here for all the details: Feng Shui Secrets
With love and compassion,