Feng Shui Colors for Attracting Love
Whether you’re looking to attract love or maintain a strong relationship, Feng Shui can play a large role. The layout, design, décor and even color scheme in your bedroom
can affect your love life.
Here are some colors, depending on your personal tastes and relationship goals, which may work well in a bedroom. Greens
– Green is a color of nature and rejuvenation, making it perfect for a restful night’s sleep. It also represents hope and newness – good for attracting a new love. If your intention is romance, however, incorporate deeper accent colors of maroon or red. Blue
– Like green, blue is a tranquil color, making it good for sleep and relaxation. Peach
– If you are seeking love, peach is a good color for the bedroom, as it attracts social opportunities. Pink
– Pink is considered one of the best Feng Shui colors for a bedroom. It combines the fiery romance of the color red, with the metal element in the color white. Pink is the color of true love and lasting romance, and is often recommended for newlyweds. Red
– While painting bedroom walls red will activate too much chi and add too much fire element to the space, red accents can increase passion. Red sheets or blankets are recommended to spice up a love life.
Whatever colors you select, if you want to attract a partner make sure your bedroom isn’t too masculine or too feminine. The space should be welcoming to a partner of the opposite sex. Even a pink bedroom can look classy and gender-neutral, without a lot of frills and lace.
If you’ve enjoyed this, if this simple approach resonates with you and you can see yourself getting the results you seek, then you’re really going to enjoy and benefit from a new opportunity I’ve created called ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching.
Essentially, ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching takes you by the hand to completely change your life and sets you up for long term success and happiness in your relationships, career, finances and health.
If all that sounds good to you then hop on over to the ‘Rapid Change’ intuitive coaching page to learn more and I’ll be in touch with you shortly.
If you’re a business owner, entrepreneur, coach, consultant or healer and want to be personally guided to double, triple or even 10x your business while cutting your work hours in half, then you’re going to love the “Board of Directors.”
Or, if you have Feng Shui questions and you’re seeking personal guidance on how to optimize your space, check out the Ultimate Feng Shui Makeover Package to learn more.
I really appreciate you’re commitment to create positive change in your space and life by paying close attention to this article. And I wish you the best of luck, no matter if you decide to join me for “Rapid Change” intuitive coaching or “The Board of Directors” or a 1-on-1 Feng Shui consultation, I wish you success, happiness, peace, harmony and balance in your life.
If you enjoyed this, please let me know in the comments below.
If you think it’s worthy of other people’s attention, please feel free to tell others about it. I’d love to spread this message as far as I can.
Thank you so much again for your attention and I look forward to sharing more great Feng Shui tips to help you discover how Feng Shui transforms your life.
With love and compassion,