Yes, You Can Correct Your Mind!
A lot of time and effort has gone into convincing you to fit in and be like everybody else. That programming requires effort on your part to overcome. As poet E. E. Cummings explains: "To be nobody-but-myself-in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.
You can accomplish being nobody-but-yourself without the actual fighting, although you may feel that you're battling something within yourself. As you let the Divine grow within you, however, you'll shift to a feeling of joy as the old discomfort retreats.
As a young person, you were inundated by a whole slew of "No you can't!
" messages. These were subsequently internalized by you as I can't thoughts, which were buttressed by well-intentioned excuses. You internalized the notion that I can't because you were repeatedly told the following:
- "You'll never amount to anything."
- "You're worthless."
- "You're not smart enough."
- "You can never be good enough."
- "Money is hard to come by."
- "You don't deserve to succeed."
- "You'll never find someone to love you."
- "You'll probably get sick like your mother did; it's in your genes."
- "You'll never get ahead if you don't follow the rules."
- "You're just like your father, and he never amounted to anything."
These and thousands of variations on the same theme(s) seem to be erected permanent barriers within you. Excuses feel like they protect you from such awful sentiments, as well as the present disappointment with your life. Even though you've become an adult with no rational reason to hang on to such themes, they still produce a familiar reaction when it seems necessary to defend why your life isn't at the optimal level you'd prefer. And while you probably had no idea that these messages had infiltrated your brain, they nevertheless have a very strong pull on you.
Don't underestimate your power to change yourself. You can absolutely overcome the internalized conviction of "I can't" so that it quickly becomes I can by affirming the following:
- I can accomplish anything I choose.
- I am a worthy and valuable person.
- I am intellectually capable.
- I deserve the best because I am good.
- I attract abundance in all areas of my life.
- I deserve health, happiness, and success.
- I am loved by others, and I love myself.
- I am guided by my desire to serve others rather than following the rules.
- I am unique and independent of the good opinions of others.
If you look closely at the preceding affirmations, you may note that they all represent a movement away from your old excuse-making mentality and toward thinking like God must think.
- Excuses Begone by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
If I had to think of an easy way to help you get started and learn EXACTLY how to transform the areas of your life that are causing you the most problems… I would tell you to go check out my eBook “Feng Shui Secrets: What Everyone Should Know About How To Be Successful With Feng Shui.”
You can easily learn how your home may be causing these problems and how to correct them with no interior design or expensive decorating required.
You can go here for all the details: Feng Shui Secrets
If you're really serious about overcoming certain obstacles in your life, here is your chance to
work with me one-on-one to transform the areas of your life that are causing you the most challenges.
With love and compassion,